Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Finds!

So I scan the beach daily (while I'm at my parents house) with my yellow lab.
I collect pretty much anything I find interesting.
Today I collected all of this in these pictures...between a pound to two pounds of stuff! :)







You can click the pictures to view them larger...but look at all the seaglass, pottery bits and interesting rocks :)

I learned how to wire wrap sea glass last week to make pendants. I'll be photographing those soon and making more with my finds.

3 comments:

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Cool stuff! I'll be interested in seeing what you make of it. Mine would just continue to sit there in a pile!

MWLinMadison said...

I love finding things too. Especially piles that that one. I turned my pile of finding into a fireplace masterpiece. Took me 1 year to complete but well worth it.

Clueless_Mama said...

Wow! You truly are talented. I can't wait to see what you make from all those. Make sure you post pictures :)