the little things

I was going to write a blog post today but blogger evidentally does want to upload images for me today...so until another time!

But I'll make a random list..


Things I've enjoyed today so far:
I'm on fall break so I'm really trying to de-stress because it's much needed.

1. Reading all the various blogs I follow on Google reader this morning.

2. Gunpowder Green tea with a dash of honey.

3. I talked to my brother, who moved to Israel last week.

4. Took a bubble bath with my Pomegranate Bubble Bath from Sephora.

5. Made two Artist Trading Cards for members of my new project, http://sendthingsto.us

6. Waking up to the sounds of the Bell Tower at KU this morning (I don't live far so I hear the bells every hour or so when they chime).

7. Seeing Where the Wild Things Are movie sometime this weekend.

8. Watching the clouds shift through my glass door.

9. Walking around barefoot in my apartment

BECAUSE IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT!

Comments