I love Tracy Morgan

Incase you didn't know,

I absolutely love Tracy Morgan. Really.

Just look at him:

via: Buzzfeed

He's my favorite comedian.
We saw him a few weeks ago live and he was covered in Bling just like his 30 rock character, Tracy Jordan.
He went on about his flights, personal life, relationships, politics and sexual experiences.
Really funny set but a couple of times he went on rants and forgot what he was talking about or there wasn't any punchlines.
He also thinks Barack Obama is a true gangsta.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from his and Tiny Fey's show, 30 Rock on NBC:

-"What is this, Horseville? Because I’m surrounded by naysayers. Wordplay!"

-"Live every week like it's Shark Week."

-"I love this cornbread so much, I wanna take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant."

-"I got something on my mind grapes I need to talk to you about."

-"Stop eating people’s old French fries, pigeon! Have some self respect! Don’t you know you can fly?"

-"I can't read! I sign my name with an X! I once tried to make mashed potatoes with laundry detergent! I think I voted for Nader! NADER!"



Do you have a favorite comedian? Do you watch 30 Rock?

Comments

Holly said…
I love these quotes! I've never watched 30 Rock, but I need to start because I've heard too many good things about it. As far as my favorite comedian, I think it will always be Dave Chapelle. He's the MAN.
Jenn Milt Art said…
Holly, you can find episodes on both netflix and hulu. Dave Chapelle is another great! :)