12 Memorable Things about 2012

Happy 2013 everyone, hope you all have a wonderful first day of the New Year!
I thought I would post some memorable things that happened to me in 2012 as I see many posts around the blogosphere that are similar.


1. I had my thesis show for my MFA at the University of Kansas, "A Space to Breathe" in February.


2. I left my apartment of three years in Kansas to move back to the east coast in June. It was a great feeling.


3. I spent time with the dogs. This is Max.


4. I spent the month of July in Johnston, Vermont at the Vermont Studio Center making art. It was amazing!


5. I spent time with my family, they're the coolest. This is us at an art festival.


6. I met Jason, the sweetest man I could ever ask for. He's my partner in crime, best friend and I'm deeply in love with him. This is us at a baseball game.


7. I started working as Visual Support for a big company. I mess with cosmetic ads, create fashion trend looks, use a big hammer and drag around a lot of ladders. This is my desk.


8. At work I make some interesting displays, like this one...where coach bags are hammered to a bust form with a giant ribbon. It screams "Buy Meeee!" Maybe, Maybe not, but it was fun to make.


9. Jason and I went to a few Orioles games and have season tickets for 2013. We went to the first Orioles/Yankees playoff game and happily sat through the rain delay to watch them play even though they lost it in the last inning.


10. I was a zombie for Halloween! This latex was really hard to get off my face, lol.


11. I started making jewelry again! Here is a stack of bracelets after being just made. I will be starting to list jewelry on etsy again as another way to help pay my student loans. I can't wait for you guys to see them all. :)


12. This guy, who I got to wake up next to every morning and will in 2013. Who tells me "You're pretty" across the bedroom when he doesn't have his glasses on and I'm leaving for work. He made my 2012 so much sweeter. Notice he's sleeping with a yoda pillow, yeah he's my favorite.

May 2013 be your best year yet! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.