Friday's Favorites!

What a hectic week it was! I worked a bunch and got off early today because of it.

Here is a review of some of my favorite moments from the week thus far:


1. Stumbling across this great illustration on the internet (I wish I knew who made it), it's really beautiful for obvious reasons. ;)


2. We got a sodastream! Here is Jason putting it together in the living room (we really were that excited about it). So far I'm pretty impressed with the bubbles, selection of flavors and the fact that we are reducing bottles/cans in the house.


3. This dinner I made the other night. Baked Chicken with Basil, Cabernet Marinara and Linguine. It was delicious, I told Jason I was having a moment with the food.


4. This is the cutest picture ever. Thanks facebook!


5. Finding this Pink Grapefruit natural loofah soap from aqua blossom
I'm on a real citrus soap kick lately!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Comments