What made me love the Super Bowl...

Okay, so I'm sure everyone is already over the Superbowl by now. Maybe?

...But here are three things that made me LOOOOVE the superbowl this year, sans a few cool commercials and the awesome food I got to eat. The Freshly made Guacamole was my favorite.

1. Beyonce re-united with Destiny's Child to perform. You go ahead B, Kelly and Michelle. I loved it.


2. Beyonce of course sang Single Ladies. I love Single Ladies and even though I am no longer a "single lady," while singing along my boyfriend made the cutest/funniest comment ever. When it came to the line "If you liked it then you should of put a ring on it..." My boyfriend responded "I do like it, that's why I put a ring on it." I couldn't stop laughing. He was referring to the ring he bought me for Hanukkah, which I don't take off. He's the best.


3. The Ravens won and made confetti angels. People are already claiming they aren't coming to work tomorrow because the Ravens are now back in town and are having a parade tomorrow. At work, we had "ravens" donuts for breakfast to celebrate.

Now I'm ready for baseball season! What about you?

Comments