A Winner and the Easiest Garlic Bread you will ever make. YOLO!


View from our backdoor.

After months of wanting Winter snow to come...It finally came, this morning!
I'm enjoying watching it fall slowly and the slushy noises from people running around outside.

Today I have the simplest Garlic Bread Recipe ever.

I made this about two weeks ago for Jason and needless to say this garlic bread didn't last very long in our kitchen!

We actually got this bread for free, as one of Jason's co-workers constantly picks up day old bread and brings it to his job often.
Jason doesn't eat bagels but I knew I could come up with something quick with these loafs.

You'll need:
-French Bread, ours came from Panera
-Margarine
-Italian Seasoning or Basil
-Garlic Powder
-Salt and Pepper

Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
Slice your bread lengthwise in half, lay it down on some foil on a baking sheet.
In a microwave safe bowl, heat a few tablespoons of margarine for 30 seconds or until melted.


Drizzle your margarine on top of the bread. If you need more, add some more to the bowl and melt again.


Add your seasonings! I add the italian seasoning/basil first. Then, a dash of salt and pepper and load on the garlic powder. Place your garlic bread in your pre-heated oven for seven-ten minutes depending on how crunchy you like your garlic bread.


Slice your garlic bread and pair with your favorite pasta dish! I actually slice the garlic bread with a pizza cutter as it's easier on my wrists.

Now isn't that the easiest Garlic Bread you've ever made from scratch? ;)



Next on my blogging agenda today, It's time to announce a winner from my Sketchbook Giveaway!

So, after 79 entries, a winner was picked via Random. org and that winner was.....

Congrats to Angie and her daughter! I will be emailing you shortly to get your information.
You will have 48 hours to respond to claim your prize.


It's YOLOMONDAY guys!
Wanna learn more and find some fab blog posts by amazing bloggers, check out YoloMonday here

Have an amazing Monday everyone! :)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!

Comments