Playing Draw Something with my Best Friend

I really really really really love playing the game Draw Something on my phone.


It's a lip bitting ordeal watching your number of rounds go up.

My boyfriend happily plays with me even though he claims his fingers are too big for the little screen.

He sent me a screenshot he did of a round with someone else earlier and this was the drawing:

The text caption read "I love you."
I think it's sweet that he sent me his drawing of a rose.
A drawing will last longer than a real one ;)

Here are some more recent favorites of "drawings" we did for each other.


A portrait of us dancing. lol.


My take on describing/drawing the infamous Mullet hairstyle.


Jason illustrating the Dodgers.
We like to imitate Vince Scully a lot. This one gave me a good laugh.


Nemo. The cutest clownfish in the sea...Jason thinks I draw him well every time.



Do you play Draw Something? Are you as obsessed as I am? ;)

Comments

Megan Colwell said…
BAH! These are hilarious! I've played once or twice, but my phone is super old and lame.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.