What Four Year Olds are Thankful for...


Okay, this gave me quite the giggle... anyway...



For those of you that do not know, I work with kids Monday- Friday as a Pre-K Assistant and watching kids after school hours. On our special Thanksgiving lunch day, we asked the 4 year olds what they were thankful for and we got some interesting answers. Here is where I share them with you!

"What are you thankful for?"
Now imagine a group of four year olds seated on a carpet, hands raised excited to us tell their answers.

I am thankful for...

"Cake!"
"Can we classify that under you being thankful for food?"
"I guess so."

"My mommy, my daddy and my sister."

"I'm thankful for the whooooole world." As he motioned a circle with his hands.
Three other kids also decided they were thankful for the same.

"The toys in here and my toys!"

"My family!"

"Icecream!!!"
This one was shouted out pretty loud.

"My school and the teachers."

"My baby sister."

"My big brother!"

"The TV and the movies!"



These are all that I remember off the top of my head at the moment.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
...If you're a black friday shopper, Good luck with the madness.

Comments