Why I don't do Resolutions



Happy 2014 friends!

I've never been one to make a list of Resolutions for the New Year.
Mainly because, I think you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment when you don't complete said list. I also think many people set unrealistic expectations for themselves.

We all know what kind of things we're capable of so we shouldn't set the bar too high.

For 2013, I had ideas of things I wanted to accomplish but I wouldn't call them Resolutions.
Some of those things were really simple like:
•Driving More Traffic to my Blog.
•Getting my Blog Design Changed.
•Quitting my Crappy Job and finding something better I love to do.
•Eating right during my Pregnancy (we’re almost to our due date!)
•Start Drawing more.
•Spend more time with my parents.
•Go on lots of adventures with Jason.



I'm happy to say I accomplished all of the things listed above.

In 2014, I just hope to spend lots of time with my husband, family and Baby M.

Some of the other things I plan to do:
•Keep Blogging but mainly only when I have something to show or say. No filler here.
•Come up with some new recipes Jason loves.
•Create more in my sketchbook just for me.
•Search for Seaglass with my Mom more, which means I need to get some good rubber boots.
•Make friends with more bloggers.
•Try to keep our house more organized.
•Keep up on doing our laundry on a schedule, not until it all piles up.



I hope you all have an amazing 2014.
Do you have any New Years resolutions? Feel free to link up your post or list in the comments.



Images from this post on Buzzfeed

Comments