Introducing the Frog

Yesterday, I sat with Miles on the floor as he rolled around on his frog blanket. My original intention for putting him there was so I could put his swing together with him next to me. However, I just couldn't pass up this photo opportunity so alas, his amazing swing is still in the box.











I realize how some of these photographs are blurry but that's because my child constantly moves. He sleeps with his arms up in the air and constantly kicks his feet. In the first few hours of his life, he completely rolled to his side in his bassinet next to my hospital bed, which freaked me out to say the least. I am fascinated with the thought of which bodily movement is he going to figure out how to do next. I know Miles' is totally going to be a mover and a shaker.

At three weeks Miles is already developing so fast.
His eyelashes are longer and coming in fuller.
He has a big patch of blonde hair in the back of his head.
His feet seem bigger.
I've had to trim his nails a few times already.
He's starting to smile.
He calms down when I sing to him, last night it was "Wonderwall" by Oasis.

He's starting "school" with me in a few weeks. I'm grateful that I can bring him to my work and know that he will be at a moments reach away.

I'm off to cuddle with my Frog, happy Wednesday friends!



Comments

Rachel said…
He is such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing with us on Time for Mom! Can't wait to see more!