Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Miles is Blessed, Tequila and Salt
I love my family.
Yesterday, we celebrated the birth of Miles.
It was an extremely emotional day for me because I realized how blessed I am to not only have a beautiful healthy baby boy but to have such a loving family.
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Miles and to show us how much he is loved.
I can never thank you enough for your warm wishes and words of encouragement for Miles.
In honor of such a positive post, It felt right to share this:
My mom tends to send me forward emails, you know the ones that have some sort of message at the bottom that says "Now send this to ten friends."
Today, she sent me on that was too good to pass up sharing and I decided to share it here.
If I knew who wrote it, I would give them credit but it's Anonymous for now.
"Tequila and Salt"
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received...Forget about the rude remarks.
Thanks for reading as always!
If it's going to snow where you are, stay warm and positive. :)