Friday Favorites



Oh hey, it's Friday! So here goes another installment of my Friday Favorites...


This kid is starting to smile and it's the coolest.

...and now for some of the things on the internet I dig:

1. I've fallen in love with this new facebook page called Abandoned in Virginia, which features photos of abandoned Homes, Schools, Theaters and various other places in the state I grew up in.

2. Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad Quesadilla and Sparkling Raspberry Peach Tea Recipes via Melanie Makes. This is one of my favorite food blogs, ever.

3. This post by My Poppet which shows you how you can Upcycle your old t-shirts into a rug! Too cool.

4. I'm a big fan of the Humans of New York project and I just loved this post on advice to give to other kids.

5. 23 Reasons Why Kids Are The Meanest People in the World via Buzzfeed. If you need a good laugh!



Have a fabulous Friday!



Venus Trapped in Mars

Comments

Kendwy Valdez said…
That face! He is so handsome and getting so big! Love his smile.
I'll have to check out the mean kids' article on buzzfeed. I'm a teacher. It's true...kids are mean!