JenJenHouse: Prom Dresses Review

I know that a lot of women say they dream about their Weddings as little kids, the truth is…I can’t remember dreaming about my Wedding or what it would be like. However, I do remember in 8th grade flipping through the pages of Teen Vogue and Seventeen magazines thinking about what my High School Prom would be like.

My 14-year-old self, had this vision of wearing my hair pinned up in an up-do with curls, complete with rhinestones accenting every pin. I saw myself wearing a pair of colored high heels even though I couldn’t walk in them to save my life. I definitely saw myself rocking a really fancy clutch that I probably would borrow from my Mom along with sparkly earrings that reflected the color of my dress.

Flash forward to my 16-year-old self, I was a Sophomore in High school and I went to Junior Prom with my boyfriend at the time, Carl. I had gotten the brilliant idea to chop off all my hair off and I had this shaggy bowl-style haircut. There wasn't much you could do to fancy it up, so my friend's mom made these strange little knotted ponytails all across my head in the shape of a crown (yes, my hair was completely awful like it sounds). I wore an overly expensive light pink chiffon/silk designer gown with sequins lining the center seams. While the dress was beautiful, it wasn't flattering to my body type at all.

...If I could go back to being 16 and go to Prom again, I would style myself differently.

With the help of www.jenjenhouse.com...


A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Floor-Length Tulle Charmeuse Prom Dress With Beading
and
A-Line/Princess High Neck Sweep Train Chiffon Holiday Dress With Ruffle

If I had to pick a new prom dress for myself, it would be one of those above.

www.jenjenhouse.com has a truly beautiful assortment of formal dresses for any event.

Here is why I think you should

check them out...



1. One of the coolest things about their dresses is that you can get them in any color of the rainbow and then some! Their dresses come in a variety of colors based on the material make of each dress (Satin, Chiffon, Taffeta, Organza, Charmeuse and Silk Like Satin).

2. You can get your dress made to order. "Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit." Their sizes include sizes for all ladies, including plus sized women.

3. They ship their stylish dresses worldwide. For reasonable rates, you can have your dream dress shipped to any location on the planet!

4. JenJenHouse has rave reviews! Across their website you will see buyers writing how they received their dream dresses and a fabulous FAQ written by their staff.

5. The majority of their prom dresses are under $200! What a steal. You can get a designer style dress without the designer price tag.

6. The variety of dresses they offer. There is absolutely a dress for every type of woman. Strapless, One Strap, Mermaid, A-line, Ball Gown, Halter, V-neck and many more. Just check out the variety here: http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/



For your next formal event, make sure you browse www.jenjenhouse.com.





Disclosure: I was provided compensation for this post as a Sverve Campaign. All opinions of JenJenHouse.com are honest and my own.

Comments