My Week at a Glance



I really wanted to blog more than I actually did this week but exhaustion/time took over.

After returning to work, I usually went to bed around 9:00pm. I then woke up in the wee hours of the morning to tend to and play with Baby M.

So what else happened this week?

1. I built numerous train tracks and Lincoln Log Houses for my students.
2. I returned to my handy snacks of string cheese and carrots.
3. I finally drank a Chai Latte with a Shot of Espresso like I'd been dreaming of during my pregnancy.
4. Baby M and I enjoyed our car rides together to and from school.
5. Numerous ideas are flowing through my brain about art to make and things to write.
6. Baby M has already started developing a love for books.

Happy Saturday friends, I'm off to spend mine with my little guy!



The Grits Blog


Comments