The Blogmopolitan Quiz



So I jumped into the pool feet first and took the quiz... The Blogmopolitan Quiz with Erin @ Two Thirds Hazel

From my handwritten answers, (and middle school star doodles) you can see that I...

1. Don't identify with anyone from Sex and the City.
2. Started blogging because someone told me I was a terrible writer.
3. Love food. Bring on the carbs, cheese and the seafood y'all.
4. Being stuck in traffic makes me absolutely crazy.

...and my personal favorite: "I married the first man who danced with me when no one was watching, makes me laugh till it hurts and completely understands my weirdness."



If you link up, let me know. I'd love to read your answers!

Comments

The Grits Blog said…
I have seen this going around and wish I had participated! Love your answers - in particular the ones about your family. So sweet!