Things my Husband Says (No.1)



It should be noted that my husband and I always say to each other after one says something funny and/or ridiculous "There is one to write down!" But the thing is, I have a blog so I do actually write many of these things down...

Introducing Things my Husband Says...



On Drinking Soda:

Me: "You have been drinking way too much soda lately."
J: "Not really, maybe only like 5 Cokes a day."
Me: "WHAT?!?! That's way too much."
J: "I mean Juggalos probably drink that."
Me: "Like Faygo? Wait a second, did you just compare yourself to an Insane Clown Posse fan?!"
J: "Just Kidding. I don't drink five sodas a day but yeah, I probably should cut back."



On Baby M being hungry:

"He's doing his O face again! He's just showing his Orioles pride. O, O, O, OOOOOOO! Yeah!"

"Hey little guy! Want a hoagie?"

Singing while bouncing Miley up and down: "Cheesesteak! Cheesesteak! All day, everyday, Cheesesteak! Want a cheesesteak little cutie?!"
(I blame the Geico commercial for this one.)



On Baby M having to go to the Bathroom:

"Look your Mom is dancing to a fish commercial, it's that not enough to make you go, I don't know what is!"

"Get It! Get It! Get It, little guy!"



....I have a feeling this will be a continuing series. Happy Sunday!

Comments