Another Grateful Monday



Another Monday is here and I'm reminded to stay positive and remember some of things that I am grateful for.



I am grateful for...



•Being able to watch Baby M grow and interact with my family. Those moments make me incredibly happy to know how loved he is.

•My husband being appreciative of all the things I do and telling me “You’re a great Mom,” when I secretly needed to hear it.

•My mother and all her strengths (which have never gone unnoticed). She reminds me that things are always okay and that I am always doing my best.

•Health, great health for my loved ones and myself. I am able to walk, jump and play with my little one. That is truly a gift.

•On this Spring Day, this rain. To help keep the wild drivers at bay when I am on my way to and from work. Also, to help bloom those flowers I have been dying to see.

...Have a week full of positivity!
Now go link up what you're grateful for.
Grateful Heart Monday


Comments