Today is a Snow Day for Me.



I had every intention of sitting down at my laptop and watching the words flow as I type this. I even had an idea for this post, but writer's block came to visit... so I'll write about my day. Nothing spectacular happened. I did get to stay at home with my husband and my five-year-old son. We shoveled the snow together. We made delicious meatballs and we watched some Netflix. Crime docu-series are my favorite.

I scribbled out a couple postcards for Postcrossing.

I watched a couple videos on youtube. I am obsessed with Jane Davies and have been with her art for years.

I took a Bubble bath.

I sucked on a few Warheads. Sour candy is the best.

I did some drawing in my sketchbook.

I may do some laundry.



Did you have a Snow Day? Did you do anything exciting?



Comments