More Sketchbook Pages

If you saw my I'm Not a Quitter post a few days ago, you're probably wondering what else is in my sketchbook.

I planned to work some more in my sketchbook today but since my fatigue is real (yes, Baby M still is taking his time arriving)...

Here are some more spreads to share before I go take a nap:


Bat Boy, Graphite, Construction Paper, Marker


Two Beetles, Marker, Watercolor, Collage


Things in My Left Coat Pocket, Ink, Graphite, Watercolor

All of these are towards the beginning of the sketchbook.
You'll be seeing more beetles and triangles popping up throughout.

Do you have any sketchbook and/or journal pages up somewhere I can view?
Feel free to leave a link in the comments.

I'm off to nap now. ;)

Comments

Areeba said…
Wowza! You're just so creative! My art journal is restin inside my cupboard and I think I should start working on it again!